THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 18, 2009

A cup of tea wit donuts..

After had 2 pieces of Big Apple Donuts..
Half way thru drinking my tea..
Here to blog..
For the past few days really make me sick..
Sien Sick.. Old virus incoming..
Now i sitting in front of computer..
The sickness keep on attacking my mind..

Back during end of April.
Finished my diploma last exam..
I hav no time to celebrate..
To b precise no one to celebrate to..
Tat time all my hsmate also havent finished..
Some of my classmates have to cont prepare for their resit papers..
I really hope all of us wil graduate togeda~~

the next day of my last paper..
is the day i start 3weeks marathon iPhone roadshows at 3 diff location..
Pavilion, Sg Wang n Pyramid.
So coincidence tat event comp, Nasty Inc assigned 2 SK to work at Sg wang..
Sze Kian n Siong Koon..lolxxx...
not much enjoy at Pavilion..
Sg wang n Pyramid were the best..
So much fun talk wit them..

Right after Pyramid roadshow
Next location---> PULAU REDANG
yea i hav blog bout it durin the last post..
Still i do miss the trip now..
Hope i can go there again...
Hope more people will come along to join the fun party..

N now i realised..
Sien Sickness..
Do made me blog a so call essay post..

The end

0 comments: