THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 15, 2009

Redang trip..

today morning wake up wit so much tiredness spread all over my body..
m at klang now..
back from Pulau Redang..
it was a mind blasting n bombastic trip yo.. lolxxx..
it considered of my first pulau trip( count P.Pinang out)..
n this very first time i enjoy it wit my frens..
a trip consists of 17 people includes classmates n coursemates..
we were staying at Redang Reef Resort..
3 sea view rooms for us..
2 nights wit drunken mind to my bed..
3 days of happiness spread all over my head..
the refreshing wind flow thru my face...
the peaceful wave smooth my mind..
the smile of my face tat cant be hide wit u guys playing around..
so much fun n nice moment tat can only be describe by pictures..
pls wait ya my dear reader ><




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you went to redang!
i was there a few weeks ago!
great place huh? =D