THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

err.. no idea to put what title..

So tired after woke up..
My friend, Vlee, saved me out from a bad dream by calling me out to Pak Li Kopitiam..
He was there when i reached. then nai hong.. then ivan with his girl friend..
talk talk.. cycling pula.. decided to go bicycle shop near Xin Hwa school to service my bicycle (my friend, Kam gave me)..
Left earlier to fetch my cousin n sister back from school..
Then nai hong's hs..fetched as well as my bicycle by vlee..To put on new strings on Chuan Meng aka Vietnam's guitar borrowed by ah nai.
Then to the bicycle shop..got a chance testing the owner,Ah Seong's bicycle(Rm 12,oooplus plus).. H4x..Great feeling on it..So huge different with mine..
Well i cycled back to my hs located in Tmn Klang Jaya..
Dinner.. Mangoo..
Starfruits delivering..To my gf's family..
Mamak Get by adrian..
Ve Vian n Beatrice there...along with ah nai n kho..then Adrian n Ivan..
Back..
In front of my comp..
Two Kari Puff in my stomach..
Typing all these..

0 comments: