THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sad-ness > Happy-ness..Moment of typing this..

Holiday.. suppose to be fun n relax.. a bo then how this "Happy Holiday" exists..
But.. me.. really bored..
Why i blog? cuz boring life made me blog..
Blog is bored? may be i made it bored..
(dun be mad of reading what I wrote above, I also blur blur)
Hmmm let's see..

Recently thinking of my Ex Secondary School's Marching Band..
Sigh..T.T
Walao eh, "last minute" plan dont really work k..
NO preparation.. NO result..


To share.. As an Ex mbr..
Experience with me..Memories too..
First to share..No one request..
Second were in my mind..Only be gone if Im gone..
Im Left to higher..all Hard work left as well..
Expectation with them gone..
Only dissapointment.. Plus dis-respectation..
Blame me..
'Jie kou' gave..
To help..body is there, soul being burn shamelessly..
To ask..I might be the last one needed..
I asked? Y m I being like that.. Cruel could save me from all this.
Im still kind.. Thx God..
To tell..Kindness gone..N it will gone forvever..
Then only self respect, no other see me as a six legs SUCKS Blood flying insect!!
The End GeT.............

0 comments: