THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jior....Yes Aaarhhhhh...Cyprus Version1.1.0

PP again..Late..
Friends started concerning about this blog^^
Happy^^But..Sad too^^
Why?
Reason failed get..
Blog GeT..


A day start with my annoying hand phone's alarm!
Call Tauren GeT..
Planned to have breakfast at Subang..Asia Cafe..
With me is Poon Vlee n Eric..Fatcow failed GeT..
Then meet Krystal n Sammuel there..
Vlee fetch me..
Reached..
Go near the car parking ticket machine..
Mana tau Coin elek!
Get back to the car n asked Vlee for coins..
GeT..
Back to the machine..
Put in the first coin..
It Tells " Tidak perlu bayar".............
Back to Vlee's car n gave back his coins.....
Tot the parking system is the same as the Bukit Tinggi wan..T.T....
Fine...
Even wanna have my breakfast also....
Ordered hot Chinese Tea...
One quarter drank..
The rest......
My pants sucked it all.....
Wet GeT...
Nabeh...
Still the same no matter where m I..
Shit happen..
Close mouth also kena Zha..
Open mouth also kena Zha...
Then school band GeT..Ex Secondary School..
Trust Me..
Shit happenssssssss......
Like it o not..Just take it...
Here I PP again...
The "NEW" sure is a long waiting..

0 comments: